Y O U R P R I V A C Y
· We respect your privacy, both personal privacy and data privacy. If you are buying from us online or via an emailed invoice, we use proprietary third-party banking systems to collect your payment using SSL technology. Check the https URL at the top of this page which indicates that this is a secure platform.
· If you provide us with address and email data, we promise to store it carefully and securely and in line with the provisions of current data protection legislation. We shall NEVER disclose or sell your details to anyone else.
· If we contact you after your purchase has been made, we promise that it will be only to either confirm details of your purchase (to clarify Gift Voucher personalisation details, or address details for posting Gift Vouchers for instance) or details of your booking. If you book an Alpaca Day Out and we need to postpone for any reason, we will contact you. If we discover that you have left any possessions behind or there are other matters which we believe that you need to know about, we will contact you.
P H O T O S
· If we take any photos using our cameras/phones of you during your Alpaca Day Out, even from the back, we shall send to you any that we do not delete from our devices.
· We shall only use photos of you on our website or Social Media platforms, or on printed material, after explicitly asking you whether or not you consent to this and then only if you agree.
· If we take any photos of children, we shall only use them as described above and only if we have the child's parents' or guardians' express and fully-informed consent.
P R I V A C Y P O L I C Y
When do we collect personal data ?
· We only collect transaction-based data necessary to complete your order. To do this, we may collect your data :
· When you purchase a product or book an Alpaca Day Out by phone, email or in person
· When you contact us by email, phone or via social media with any product queries or customer service enquiries
· When you win prize draws or competitions where we need to despatch a prize
· When you fill in any feedback or survey form
What information do we hold ?
· We do not hold any card or banking information
· We may hold your email address or a social media address to enable us to contact you regarding a purchase or an enquiry or a booking
· Details of any of your interactions with us by email in connection with a purchase or enquiry or booking will only be held for 6 months at a maximum
How and why do we use your personal data?
We will use your personal data:
· To process any orders that you make by using our websites, phone, email, social media or in person. If we don’t collect your personal data during checkout, we won’t be able to process your order and comply with our legal obligations.
· To respond to your queries, offer technical advice and handle customer service complaints. We will hold this information and details of any correspondence for a maximum of six months after the interaction. We do this in the interest of improving our service based on your experience.
· To send you emails which are necessary to inform you about our changes to the services we provide you. These service messages will not include any promotional content and do not require prior consent. If we do not use your personal data for these purposes, we would be unable to comply with our legal obligations.
· To comply with any legal obligations to share data with law enforcement.
We will NOT use your personal data:
· To maintain a mailing list for the purposes of informing you about products, services, product launches, discounts, promotions, events or competitions.
How we protect your personal data:
· We will treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it.
· We secure access to all personal data areas of our websites and apps using ‘https’ technology.
· Access to your personal data is password-protected.
· We do not hold any sensitive data such as card payment information.
Who do we share your personal data with ?
· We do not and have never bought, sold or exchanged any personal customer data with any third parties. If you order an item from us that requires physical delivery, we will share your name and address with the Royal Mail for the purpose of delivering the item only.
You are entitled to:
· have your data processed in a fair, lawful and transparent way.
· be informed about how your personal data is being used to deliver your order.
· access personal data we hold about you.
· require us to correct any mistakes in your personal data.
· require us to delete personal data.
· Address: Auld Mill Alpacas, Mossend Farm, Mosstowie, Elgin, Moray, IV30 8TU
· Telephone: 07773 968979
· E-mail: email@example.com
· Auld Mill Alpacas, Alpaca Days Out and Alpaca Farm Shop are trading styles of our business, Mossend Farm.
· We are the controller of any personal data you submit to us.